We are certified according to DS/EN 1090-1 and DS/EN 1090-2 for EXC2 and EXC3 so that we can CE mark steel components for the construction industry.
In order to be certified to CE mark steel components, you must:
- Welding personnel who prepare the WPS are certified.
- WPSs are prepared based on the requirements of the practical welding work and the required standards and specifications.
- There is traceability of materials
- All our welding work is planned by an approved welding coordinator
- Quality management is carried out according to DS/EN ISO 3834
What do you get at HRS?
- We focus on quality assurance and are certified according to DS/EN 1090-1 and DS/EN 1090-2 for EXC1, EXC2 and EXC3.
- We are your sparring partner in projects - and are happy to step in early in the process.
- We think in terms of added value for you as a customer, so you get the best possible return on every project.
- We are happy to carry out installation of our products if you wish.
- We can manage the dialogue with advisers, freeing up your own resources.
- We have a permanent staff of competent employees for the execution of the projects.
- Our focus is precision in delivery times, which is ensured by structured production and assembly planning.